dimanche 16 avril 2017

Daily Mug

I've had people notice my coffee consumption, and hint I was
somewhat of an addict. But this was one addiction I was ready
to take responsibility for. Gimme a break, coffee is okay. Now
I have found some numbers which help me make sense of the situation.

According to numbers held by the National Coffee Association
(I am going ton assume they ae a trade group), the elderly drink more coffee
than anyone else. And we drink it cheap and black. Yup, that's me.


I start everyday with a large plastic container of black coffee these days
made from instant although I do appreciate a premium drip when they
are on special. On very special!! Younger people are regulars also, but
intermingled with teas, smoothies, specialty coffees of varying kinds.
I've had one small pumpkin spice last fall, and made a day of it. Otherwise,
it's my daily black. I'd be sleepy as anything if I didn't. How do people
who don't manage?

Mysterious.

Aucun commentaire: